The mid-Cape town of Yarmouth is home to ten beautiful beaches located on Nantucket Sound and Cape Cod Bay. Yarmouth MA rentals also provide easy access to a variety of ponds for those who enjoy freshwater swimming, boating, and fishing. Beach alternatives include golfing, hiking, biking, and antiquing.
Cape Cod Vacation Rental Homes
Stay at one of our Yarmouth vacation rentals on the brisk and beautiful shores of Cape Cod. It’s a beautiful vacation escape, filled with classic northeastern architecture, bold views of the ocean, and some of the best seafood anywhere in the world. Our vacation rentals near Yarmouth are fitted with some welcoming amenities, including:
- Large and suitably decorated master bedroom to fit the Oceanside aesthetics of the Cape
- Fully equipped kitchen space
- Enclosed outdoor showers for convenient cleaning after your trip to the beach
- Wide-open deck with waterfront views
- Near top Yarmouth attractions, such as the delightfully fun family attraction, the Whydah Pirate Museum or the historically dense Cape Cod Maritime Museum. Enjoy all sorts of interesting things to do on Cape Cod right from your rental.
Things To Do On Your Cape Cod Vacation
When you stay at one of our top Yarmouth vacation rentals, you get to see the heart of the most famous Cape in the country. We believe Yarmouth offers the best of the Cape, from its family-friendly attractions to its stellar beachside havens within a very short drive or walk, like Seagull Beach and Bass River Beach. It’s a captivating getaway that is not as well-known and trafficked as other parts of the Cape. This lets you and your group get a little quiet privacy as you explore this Cape Cod nook.