Tis’ the time of the year that so many Cape Codders have been waiting for. As we slowly make our way back to normalcy, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and starting today, May 8th, there are several golf courses open and waiting for you at the other end. It’s time to get out of your house and get on the course! See below for a list of some of Cape Cod’s finest golf courses open with restricted guidelines.
I hope this gave you a good picture of some courses that are open and ready for your enjoyment. Also see some of our previous blog posts for more insight on what’s going on, on our beloved Cape Cod.
- Cape Cod Chickens
- Cape Cod Restaurants Offering Delivery and Take Out
- Cape Cod Grocery Pick-up and Delivery Services
- It Takes a Village: Adrienne Jones and a New Kind of Forever Home at Cape Cod Village
- Top 6 Cape Cod Kids Winter Activities
- Free Cape Cod Kids Winter Activities
- Giving Back on Cape Cod this Holiday Season
- Cape Cod Ghost Tours and Haunted Walks